- Smoothies. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Start your kids off with a healthy dose of fruits and veggies. Try serving up a Cran-licious Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, or Power Gold Smoothie.
- Cheese. Most kids love cheese, but often won’t eat their veggies. Try mixing the two together for a win-win meal. Recipes: Cheesy Corn Potatoes | Cool Quesa | Ranch Hand Nachos | Rockin Poppers
- Pasta. Make kids a meal they will love that won’t cost you a lot of time. Pasta is quick to make, and adding meat or beans will help fill the kids up. Recipes: Mediterranean Bowties | Vegetable Pasta w/Tomatoes | Spinach Pesto Pasta
- Quick. Moms and dads love quick dinners, especially on busy nights. Try these kid-friendly recipes for dinner in a snap. Recipes: Quick Ground Beef Skillet | Chinatown Vegetable Medley | Sesame Chicken
- Breakfast to Go. Don’t let the kids run out the door on empty stomachs. Give them a wrap to eat on the way. Use whole-grain tortillas and wrap up any combination. Keep it simple with scrambled eggs and salsa or more complex with a Breakfast Cactus Pear Burrito.
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database