Dine outside on a warm summer evening with this cool and satisfying salad!
- In a large salad bowl, combine beans and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, pepper, and salt-free seasoning blend. Using a wire whisk, beat the ingredients until they blend into one thick sauce at the point where the oil and vinegar no longer separate.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and tomatoes, and mix gently to coat.
- Line 4 salad bowls with one romaine lettuce leaf each.
- Top each leaf with ¼ of the bean mixture, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Keep the Beat™, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.