Ready in just 25 minutes, this is the perfect dish for a quick, need it in a hurry Monday through Friday meal or just as a healthier alternative to the standard cozy “take out and a movie” meal.
- Defrost jumbo shrimp and pat each dry with a paper towel.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat olive oil over medium heat and stir in ginger.
- Arrange shrimp evenly in the skillet or wok and cook for about 7 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked when it turns pink and is no longer grey. Remove cooked shrimp and ginger from the pan; set aside.
- In the skillet or wok, add butter and once melted sauté onion, bell pepper, peas, and carrots together and cook for 5 minutes.
- Move veggies to the side of the pan and add eggs. Scramble eggs until fully cooked.
- Stir cauliflower rice and brown rice into veggies and eggs and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple; season with soy sauce.