- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wrap beets in foil, place on a small baking sheet and place in the oven immediately.
- Spray two large, rimmed baking sheets with olive oil or cooking spray. Arrange fennel, squash, red onion, baby carrots and Brussels sprouts on baking sheets and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cumin, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, coriander and 1 teaspoon Kosher salt. Add olive oil and stir to combine. Drizzle mixture evenly over vegetables on baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets in oven and roast vegetables, turning once for 30 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- While vegetables are roasting, combine Greek yogurt, harissa paste, ½ teaspoon smoked paprika, lemon juice and remaining 3 teaspoons of Kosher salt in a bowl and stir until combined.
- When vegetables are cooked through, remove baking sheets from oven and allow to cool enough to handle. Remove beets from foil and peel under running water, then quarter them.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to a serving bowl and place on a platter. Arrange vegetables and pita chips around yogurt. Serve immediately.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately with toasted 7-grain bread.
Developed by Rebecca Andexler