- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface.
- On each tortilla, spread ¼ of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half. If not serving immediately, refrigerate; holds well overnight.
Recipe courtesy of National Mango Board.