- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat cook ground turkey, breaking up into bite-size pieces. Cook 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and add oil, onion and garlic. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Watch for the onion to soften but not brown.
Stir salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika and cinnamon into onion mixture. Continue stirring 30 seconds or until spices darken and are fragrant.
- Pour in broth. Stir to combine.
- Add tomatoes, cooked turkey, olives and California Prunes to skillet and increase heat to high. Bring it to a simmer. Stir frequently as it comes to a simmer then decrease the heat to medium-low and allow cooking until sauce thickens, 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Divide mixture among tortillas.
- Add optional toppings and enjoy!
Created by Carissa Galloway, RDN