- Add olive oil, lime juice, onion, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and cilantro to a blender or immersion blender bowl. Puree or pulse for about 5 seconds to blend and create the marinade.
- Pour it into a half-gallon re-sealable bag.
- Microwave the mushrooms in a covered micro-wave safe container on HIGH for 2 minutes. Move mushrooms with a slotted spoon and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish to cool down. Meanwhile add the zucchini slices to the same microwave container and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Move zucchini with slotted spoon and place in the large dish to cool. Now add the cauliflower florets to the microwave container and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Move the florets with a slotted spoon to the dish to cool. Lastly, add the bell pepper to the microwave container and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Move bell pepper with slotted spoon to the dish to cool.
- Add the cooled veggies to the marinade and seal the bag. Place in the dish and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, making sure the veggies are all covered in marinade. Soak bamboo skewers in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Thread veggies onto the skewers (make sure each skewer gets one mushroom). Place skewers on the grill for 8-10 minutes or until done to your liking.