- Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet liberally with cooking spray. Add potatoes and onion to skillet. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring and coating with cooking spray occasionally.
- Stir in chicken, pepper and seasoning and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Add enchilada sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place equal amount of cheese on each tortilla and heat in a skillet until cheese is melted.
- Add potato mixture, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and radishes to each tortilla.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board.