Blend your cheesy tortellini with the flavors of tacos! This fun Taco Tuesday twist is super easy to make and comes together in just 15 minutes!
- Rinse black beans and combine beans, corn, tomatoes and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a medium pot. Cook tortellini for about 8 minutes, or according to instructions.
- Once tortellini is cooked, drain pasta water and add black bean corn mixture to the pot with tortellini.
- Add in shredded cheese and mix. Mix in Greek yogurt or sour cream and marinara sauce and stir.
- Serve warm, and top with tortilla chips and avocado. Enjoy!