- Slice beef across the grain into ¼-inch strips.
- Place in a medium bowl with ½ tbsp fiesta lime seasoning; toss to coat.
- Place mushrooms, peppers, onion and remaining fiesta lime seasoning in a large bowl; toss to coat. Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet.
- Add beef strips; cook about 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Place coated vegetables in skillet and sauté until vegetables are slightly tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add beef back to skillet and sauté mixture 1-2 more minutes.
- Assemble fajitas by dividing beef-vegetable mixture evenly on each tortilla, top with remaining ingredients and roll up.
Recipe courtesy of Mushroom Council and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association.