- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts and chickpeas in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and chili powder and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until combined. Spread mixture evenly across two large rimmed baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets in preheated oven and roast vegetables, turning occasionally, until they are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing as directed.
- To serve, divide cooked quinoa evenly between four bowls. Add a layer of sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts and chickpea mixture. Top each bowl with 1.5 ounces of crumbled Farmer’s cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro, radishes and diced avocado as desired then drizzle with maple dijon dressing. Serve immediately.
Developed by Rebecca Andexler