- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Scrub potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with other vegetables, seasonings, and olive oil. Spread mix in a 2-quart baking dish and place in oven. Roast until potatoes and other vegetables are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- About 15 minutes after the potato dish is placed in the oven, put in the cookie sheet with fish packets, prepared as follows: Brush fish with olive oil, coat with seasoning blend.
- Place each filet in the center of the square of aluminum foil. Cut pears into quarters and core; slice into thin wedges (about 8-12 per pear).
- Top fish with pear wedges. Bring the foil over the fish and fruit. Fold and pinch the seams. Place foil packets on a cookie sheet. Bake about 20 minutes until tilapia is cooked and fruit is tender.
- To serve, carefully open the packet, slide contents onto individual serving plates, and add roasted vegetables. Serve with 8 oz glass of fat-free milk.
Recipe courtesy of National Fisheries Institute, US Potato Board & Pear Bureau Northwest.