- Snacks. Keep kids happy and healthy with fun snacks they can help make this summer. Recipes: Cool Quesa and Vegetable Quesadilla
- Pita Pockets. A great sandwich option for kids. They can build their own or try our favorites. Recipes: Rainbow Veggie Pocket or Corner Kick Pita Pocket
- Fruity Peanut Butter Dip. Jazz up classic peanut butter and apples with Fruity Peanut Butter Dip. The kids will love it. For a teaching opportunity, let them help you make it.
- Potatoes. Kids love potatoes and the extra kick of vitamin C will help keep them healthy through the summer. Try making Oven Wedge Fries, Herbed Baby Potatoes, or Garlic Mashed Potatoes for happy kids.
- Honeydew Summer Salad Wedges. A fun side salad or dessert that kids will love! Recipe: Honeydew Summer Salad Wedges
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database