Strawberry Banana Chickpea Flour Muffins are light and fluffy, yet high in protein. These easy Chickpea Banana Muffins are ready in 30 minutes and are perfect for on-the-go snacks for kids.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (chickpea flour through brown sugar).
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, ACV, vanilla and butter.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet and stir until combined and moistened.
- Lastly, fold in the strawberries (or any berries of choice)
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 16-20 minutes (mine took about 17), or until tops are set, browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack before enjoying!