1. Quarter apples; remove core and thinly slice. Set aside in large bowl.
2. Peel carrots and cut into matchstick pieces. Add to apples.
3. Slice radishes and cut into thin strips. Add to apples.
4. Gently toss with raisins, parsley and mint.
5. In small bowl whisk together, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil.
6. Just before serving, toss salad with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*Tip – Add grilled chicken or salmon to make into full meal.
Recipe courtesy of Borton Fruit.