- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Poke holes all over the sweet potatoes with a fork. Rub them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes are soft and juices bubble out of the holes, about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, toss Wonderful Seedless Lemon slices with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt. 50 minutes into the sweet potatoes baking, remove from the oven and add the lemon slices to the baking sheet. Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the lemons are golden brown and the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Once shimmering, add leeks, cut side down. Season with salt and cook, undisturbed for 6 minutes. Turn, season again, and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until charred and softened. Set aside on a cutting board to cool, cut side up. Squeeze ½ lemon on top. Once cooled, thinly slice.
- In a medium bowl, combine tahini, the juice and zest of the remaining lemon, garlic, salt, and 2/3 cup ice water. Whisk to combine. At first, the mixture will look like it’s breaking, but continue to whisk until it lightens in color and thickens into a saucy consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- When the sweet potatoes are cool enough to handle, gently tear into large pieces. To serve, spread tahini on the bottom of a large serving dish, top with torn sweet potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Top sweet potatoes with charred leeks and roasted lemon slices. Sprinkle with sesame seeds!