- If rimming the glass, combine the lemon zest, Tajin seasoning, and salt on a small plate.
- Run a lemon wedge around the opening of a Collins glass, then dip the glass in the salt blend to coat the rim.
- Add ice and set the prepped glass aside while creating the cocktail.
- Combine the lemon, cranberries, jalapeño, and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle to gently crush the fruit and release the juices. Add the tequila and ice to the cocktail shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, then top off with lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel, jalapeño slice, and cranberry on a toothpick.
Make it a mocktail:
Follow the instructions above, except double the lemon and cranberries and omit the liquor. Top off the lemon, cranberry, and jalapeño mixture with lemon-lime soda.
Sponsored by Wonderful® Seedless Lemons