- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Make sure that your jackfruit is drained, then shred it by hand into a mixing bowl.
- Add low fat cream cheese, cheddar, reduced fat ranch dressing, and hot sauce to the jackfruit and mix until combined.
- Fold in the baby spinach until combined, then spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake the dip for 30 minutes, it will be bubbling around the edges. Once it is done, cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack and garnish with the green onions.
- Serve warm with your favorite vegetables.
Adaped from Vegan Yack Attack.