Are you that person who only brings alcohol to BBQs because your cooking skills are basic? Upgrade your fab status with these easy #mealprep egg bites that are not only D-licious, but packed with nutrition. But you also have to come in style. So these egg muffins are in a vibrant silicon muffin tray to help you compliment your perfect outfit for your summer outings. Best of all these egg bites freeze nicely and reheats in the microwave as if it was freshly made. Yes, you are a boss diva! So go out there and strut your skills!
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Farreninheight
- Mince your favorite vegetables and then sauteed it in olive oil with Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Then scoop the sauteed veggies evenly in the silicon muffin trays
- Blend the eggs, cheese, and cottage cheese together
- Pour over sauteed veggies in the silicon muffin tray
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes
- Leave cool for 5-10 minutes
- Enjoy! Or freeze for later
Recipe and photography courtesy of Jonathan Valdez, genki-nutrition.com.