- Combine all sauce ingredients, except pepper, in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 12 to 15 minutes or until sauce is thickened and reduced by about half, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Keep warm.
- Press 2 to 4 teaspoons coarsely cracked pepper on both sides of beef steak. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- To grill, place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare Mashed Sweet Potatoes. Place sweet potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Combine potatoes, butter, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Beat until mashed and smooth.
- Evenly divide sauce onto 4 plates. Place steak on top of sauce. Serve with Mashed Sweet potatoes and green beans.
To broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so the surface of the beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 13 to 16 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.