Winter is the perfect time of year for a warm bowl of veggie-packed soup! This quick and flavorful Curried Cauliflower soup includes goodies like cauliflower, onions, coconut milk and garlic. Yum!
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped onions and sauté until starting to turn translucent.
- Add garlic and sauté for an additional minute.
- Add vegetable broth, cauliflower, curry blend, cumin, cayenne pepper and sea salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from heat and let slightly cool.
- Place 2 cups of slightly cooled cauliflower in a blender.
- Add ½ cup coconut milk and place top on blender slightly slanted to release steam.
- Blend until smooth. Repeat until all cauliflower mixture is blended.
- Season to taste with additional sea salt and pepper.
- Reheat blended soup if desired.
- Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds and fresh cilantro.