If you're a fan of make-ahead breakfasts for busy mornings then this kid-friendly recipe will be your new favorite.
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pulse oats in high power blender until fine powder.
- Add sugar, baking powder, salt, coconut milk, bananas, egg, vanilla and yogurt to blended. Combine until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle top of oats with pineapple and bake 30-35min.
- Serve oatmeal topped with nuts, syrup or additional bananas if desired!