If you're ready to have fun with pancakes this fall then you've got to try these pancakes on sticks for easy dipping!
- Combine in large bowl dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in medium bowl milk, egg, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Slice apples ½ inch thick and cut out the core. Insert a popsicle stick through the center of the apple slice (optional). Dip apples into batter and place on a medium hot greased skillet. Cook for 1-3 minutes per side or until pancake batter is set.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!