- Pre-cook your noodles and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- For the sauce, whisk together veggie broth, soy sauce, rice vinegar, red chili flakes, minced garlic and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Preheat your wok or skillet to super high heat and add peanut oil. Cook in batches to not overcrowd the pan. In order of longest cooking time to shortest:
- Carrots + shiitakes, then the oyster and enoki mushrooms.
- Transfer out, then add the bok choy (minus the greens), the white bottoms of the green onions, and the ginger and garlic.
- Make some room then add the sauce and stir in the noodles.
- Finally, add back the cooked mushrooms and carrots.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and as much chili oil as you like.
Tip: Make sure you have all your ingredients prepped in advance, this recipe moves fast once you start cooking!
Tip: You can add chicken, eggs, or shrimp to make it an all-in-one meal.
*Enoki mushrooms should not be eaten raw and should always be thoroughly cooked before consuming.