- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
- Spray a large pan with vegetable spray and warm on medium heat. Add the onion and saute until brown.
- Add vegetables and saute until tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, slightly beat the eggs and egg whites, pepper, garlic salt, and mozarella cheese. Stir egg and cheese mixture into the cooked vegetables.
- Spray a 10-inch pie pan with vegetable spray. Transfer potatoes and egg mixuture into the pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes or until firm and brown on top.
Courtesy of the National Diabetes Education Program