- Wash hands with soap and running water. Prior to prepping, rinse all fresh produce under cold water and pat dry.
- Place all ingredients, except avocado, in food processor. Pulse mixture until smooth.
- Add diced avocado and pulse the mixture once more.
- Pour puree into medium bowl and season with additional Creole seasoning or salt, to taste.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour to marry flavors. Serve with your favorite tacos or enjoy with whole-grain tortilla chips.
Courtesy of Pam Smith, RDN