- Slice the pears in half from top to bottom then cut into eighths.
- Place the pears in a medium bowl. Pour over the olive oil and mix with a wooden spoon until coated.
- Heat a grill pan or grill over medium heat.
- Place the pears on the grill or on the grill pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl add the room temperature cream cheese, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and powdered sugar.
- Using a hand held mixer, mix together on medium/high speed until all the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Place the fries on a platter and the dip in a serving bowl.
- Dip each pear fry into the dip and enjoy!