- Mince garlic on a cutting board and sprinkle with salt.
- Using a knife, scrape the garlic and salt back and forth to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer paste to a bowl and whisk in oil, juice, mustard, shallot, and salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Arrange all ingredients in separate rows on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle dressing over all ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with basil and scallions just before serving.
Pro-Tip: portion out in mason jars for a grab-and-go lunch option ready when you are!
Courtesy of Peggy Balboa, RD, LDN
Adapted from Saveur