- Place chicken breasts into a gallon zip close plastic bag.
- Pour ¼ cup of dressing over chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and discard bag.
- Make a deep slice into one long side of each breast, being careful not to cut through to the opposite side.
- Fill each chicken breast pocket with 2 basil leaves, 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, and two grape tomato halves.
- Place chicken on one side of rimmed baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray; add tomatoes to the other side of baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each breast half with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Cut remaining basil leaves into thin slices and toss with remaining dressing and roasted tomatoes.
- SERVE: chicken topped with tomato mixture.
Recipe courtesy of Univ. of Ky. Cooperative Extension Service