- Heat oil in a small saucepan until very hot. Remove from heat and stir in garlic. Let cool.
- Once cooled, stir in herbs, salt, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl and cover with lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- When potatoes are cool enough the handle, cut into large chunks.
- Thread potatoes, chicken, and vegetables onto skewers. Grill over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with a little of the herb mixture during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove from grill and place on platter. Drizzle with remaining herb mixture. Serve.
Recipe adapted from the United States Potato Board.