- Place vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk; set aside.
- Cut vegetables as directed. Heat grill and grilling tray.
- Place vegetables and shrimp in a large bowl; add about half of the vinaigrette (about 3 tbsp) and toss.
- Spread shrimp-vegetable mixture over hot grilling tray.
- Grill, turning shrimp and vegetables, until done (about 5-6 minutes); remove from grill.
- Serve grill mixture over cooked quinoa, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of California Asparagus Commission.