Hosting a watch party? This Build-Your-Own Burrito Board with loads of fresh veggies and taco seasoned steak and chicken in flour tortillas easily feeds a crowd without a lot of work.
- Prep and chop your vegetables so they will be ready to serve once the meats are cooked.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of flank steak with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and rub all over with original taco seasoning mix, pressing to coat. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until brown. Place steak in foil-lined pan.
- Roast 13 to 17 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of steak reads 145°F (for medium). Remove from oven. Transfer steak to cutting board; cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Thinly slice steak on the bias, against the grain. Place in bowl; cover to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, carefully wipe out skillet. Add 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center. Stir in water and chicken taco seasoning mix; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened. Place in bowl; cover to keep warm until ready to serve.
- To serve, place steak, chicken, heated tortilla bowls and tortillas on board. Place refried beans, cheeses and Toppings in bowls; arrange on board. Top each burrito as desired.
Make it your own! Serve your favorite toppings such as black beans, corn or chopped red onion to create your own burrito board. Add lime wedges and tortilla chips to complete the board.