- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly oil or coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Stir in the cheese, quinoa, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, and basil as desired until well combined.
- Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to divide the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until the eggs are set, 16 to 18 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.