10. Seared Sweetness! Sear sliced apricots in pan with a small amount of butter and cinnamon until warmed. Top with chopped walnuts for a little something extra!
9. The Fabulous Frozen Treat. Blend sliced apricots and orange juice, freeze in ice trays and enjoy! A cool treat on a hot day … or any day! Your kids will love it!
8. Breakfast Parfait. Brighten up your morning with a parfait filled with apricots and all of your favorite fruits.
7. Sweet & Sassy Salad. Mix fresh or dried apricots with any of your favorite fruit or vegetables for a quick an easy salad with a hint of sweetness. Try our Winter Fruit Salad—it’s great as a side dish or after-school snack!
6. A Tantalizing Trail Mix. Make your own trail mix by combining dried apricots and other dried fruits with your favorite nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pecans and walnuts.
5. PB & … A? Try your hand at making your own apricot preserves! Great on your usual peanut butter creation or as a spread for breakfast breads.
4. Plain Jane. Just rinse and enjoy!
3. Bake, Broil or Sauté. For a delicious snack or side dish, warm apricot slices using one of these three cooking methods then add a little cinnamon and enjoy!
2. Sweeten a Side. Add dried or fresh apricots to brown rice, garlic, onions, dried cranberries and more. Make your own combination or try our Fruited Rice Pilaf recipe.
1. Dazzle with a New Drizzle! Blend apricots with a small amount of milk until smooth. Top whole wheat waffles, oatmeal, or French toast and enjoy. This purée goes great over low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt!