- Green Eggs. Start the holidays out right with festive breakfast plates. Add a few drops of green food coloring to morning eggs. To make breakfast even more colorful, make egg white omelets and add broccoli and diced red bell pepper.
- Holiday Logs. Fill celery sticks with low-fat cream cheese and dot with dried cranberries for a sweet and crunchy holiday snack.
- Cookie Cutter Lunch. Use holiday cookie cutters to make every lunch merry. Use small cutters to make fun shapes out of meat and cheese or use larger cutters to shape a sandwich.
- Pizza. English muffins make the perfect size pizza for an after school snack. Feel good about feeding our healthy Very Veggie Snack Pizza full of veggies and flavor, and color.
- Soup Supper. Soup is a quick dinner fix when you have holiday activities to get to. Have the kids pick out a soup they would like to try. Our Mediterranean Potato Soup and Apple Fennel Soup are two that are sure to please.
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database