This side dish is packed full of vegetables and is sure to be a family favorite!
- Peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Chop the tomato.
- Drain and rinse the mushrooms.
- Cut zucchini into small slices.
- Place the tomato juice and pepper in a skillet or pan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, tomato, and mushrooms.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
Courtesy of The Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program