Orange juice and thyme compliment the natural sweetness of the vegetables in this recipe.
- Steam beets until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Steam carrots and squash about 3-4 minutes, add green beans and continue steaming just until crisp-tender.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray (approx. 3-4 second spray).
- Add orange juice concentrate, thyme, garlic powder and olives and heat over MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
- Stir in carrot mixture and heat through; sprinkle with beets and serve.