Hard-boil the eggs …
- Place eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in single layer.
- Add cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat over high heat just to boiling.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Let eggs stand in hot water about 12 minutes.
- Drain and fill pan with cold water; let sit 10-15 minutes.
- Peel and slice. (This can be done ahead. If making ahead, refrigerate cooked unpeeled eggs.)
Prepare other ingredients while eggs are cooking and cooling …
- Wash, slice, and core apples.
- Cut apples and dried figs into bite-size chunks.
- Wash and drain spinach.
- To plate, divide ingredients evenly among 4 plates, top spinach with apples, eggs, dried figs, and croutons. Drizzle with dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Stemilt, Juice Products Association & Egg Nutrition Center.