- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Toss the squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt/pepper.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes until soft.
- Flip, then whisk together the 1 tablespoon pomegranate vinegar and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Use a pastry brush to brush the syrup onto the squash, then place back in the oven for an extra 20-30 minutes until caramelized and slightly crispy.
- While the squash is cooking, whisk together the olive oil, pomegranate vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the squash on a platter and drizzle with pomegranate-maple dressing. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped walnuts.