- First wash and clean your vegetables. You can choose to peel them if desired.
- With either a knife or a mandolin, slice the vegetables into thin-shaped disks
- Lay the veggies on a paper towel and sprinkle salt all over them. Pat dry and let sit for around 15 minutes. This will allow the veggies to sweat out any extra moisture and make the chips extra crisp!
- Lay the chips on a baking pan. Sprinkle on pepper and any other seasoning of choice. Lightly toss with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes. After 15, rotate the pan for an additional 15 minutes. You can bake longer to achieve the level of crispiness you desire.
- Allow to cool