- Center oven rack and preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place chicken in a sauté pan, add water, and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from pan; let cool slightly.
- When chicken is cool enough to handle, shred using 2 forks (one in each hand).
- While chicken is simmering, prepare remaining ingredients.
- Wash potatoes and slit each one lengthwise about 1-inch deep.
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and microwave on high, uncovered, for about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Slice each potato in half length-wise, scoop out potato, leaving a ¼-inch shell.
- Mash potato together with hot pepper sauce, sour cream, margarine, and milk.
- Fold in blue cheese and shredded chicken.
- Spoon mixture into potato skins, slightly denting center (to hold fresh toppings after baking).
- Place filled potato skins on a 9×13 baking sheet and bake about 15-20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- Dice tomatoes and green onions.
- Cut celery stalks into 4-inch sticks.
Recipe courtesy of United States Potato Board.