Pesto or red sauce pizzas are topped with a plant-based Italian “sausage”
- In a food processor combine all Walnut Sausage Crumble ingredients and pulse to a sausage like consistency.
- Preheat oven to 500°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide dough into 4 pieces and roll each out into a thin oval and place on baking sheet.
- Spread 2 dough pieces with red sauce and top with equal amounts of red sauce, half the cheese and half the sausage crumble.
- Spread the other dough with pesto, remaining cheese, remaining sausage crumble and tomatoes.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until pizzas are golden brown on the edges. Garnish with basil leaves and shaved Parmesan.