- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Rinse noodles and toss in 1 tsp. vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the shrimp. Combine shrimp, pineapple, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Use tongs to remove pineapple from the bowl and cook, stirring often, until caramelized on all sides, about 5-6 minutes. Transfer pineapple to a plate. Turn heat to medium-high. Add shrimp to the same skillet and cook, stirring often, until pink and opaque, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to plate with pineapple.
- Add pineapple juice and chili garlic sauce to skillet and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced by half and thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cooked pineapple and shrimp. Stir in 1 cup basil.
- Divide rice noodles among bowls. Spoon shrimp mixture over noodles and drizzle with extra sauce. Top bowls with cucumbers, onion, peanuts and more basil. Serve with lime wedges and extra chili garlic sauce.
Courtesy of Festival Foods