- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a muffin tin with muffin liners, or by coating lightly with avocado or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut sugar, orange juice, yogurt and oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in about ½ cup of the chocolate chips, reserving the rest to top each muffin.
- Evenly distribute batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling the cups about three-fourths of the way. Top the muffins with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin, then move to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3 days or in the fridge for 5 days. The muffins can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
Courtesy of Jessica Bippen, RD