- Preheat gas grill with lid down on medium high heat.
- Combine cumin, garam masala and red pepper in medium sauce pan; Place pan directly on grill stirring spices constantly for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add raisins, water and garlic cloves; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from grill and cool slightly.
- Pour raisin mixture into food processor with almonds, olive oil and lemon juice. Cover; process until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat flatbread on grill 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from grill and place on large cutting board heated side up. Spread heated sides of flatbread evenly with raisin mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped dates; return to grill and cook with lid down, 4-5 minutes longer.
- Remove to cutting board and sprinkle with chopped mint. Cut each flatbread into wedges; Garnish with additional raisins, dates and parsley sprigs if desired.