- Coat chicken breasts with herb blend. Melt 1 Tbsp Country Crock Spread over medium heat in a 12-inch skillet (with lid, for cooking broccoli).
- Add the coated chicken and brown on both sides. Reduce heat slightly, and cook until done, turning a couple of times.
- Remove chicken from skillet; add water and broccoli to skillet, cover with lid.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 3 minutes until broccoli is slightly tender, yet still bright green.
- For each individual plate, place 1 chicken breast on plate and garnish with orange slices. Mound broccoli next to chicken and dab with remaining Country Crock Spread. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Country Crock Spreads.