- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, juice, salt and herb together.
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta, rinse in cool water.
- Heat grill, rub peppers with ½ tsp olive oil. Grill whole peppers, turning as needed, until skin begins to brown and bubble.
- At the same time, grill beef sirloin to desired doneness, turning once. Remove from grill, let cool slightly.
- Slice peppers into strips, discarding seeds and stem. Cut sirloin across the grain into thin slices. Slice pears into thing wedges.
- Toss arugula and pasta in large bowl. To serve, evenly divide pasta-arugula on four plates, arrange beef, pepper and pears on top, drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with 8 oz fat-free milk.
Recipe courtesy of National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, Pear Bureau Northwest & Sun World.