- Mix marinade/dressing ingredients; divide evenly.
- Place lamb cubes in a glass dish; pour half of the marinade/dressing over the lamb. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage, carrots, jicama (optional), onions, and sesame seeds. Remove lamb and discard marinade.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes; divide lamb among the 4 skewers.
- On hot grill, cook the lamb skewers 5-6 minutes per side (or to desired degree of doneness).
- Remove lamb from skewers, add to salad, and toss. To serve, divide salad evenly on 4 plates.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Lean on Lamb.