- Fill a large saucepan with salted water; bring to boiling. Add green beans and return to boiling, then reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cook beans 5 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer cooked beans to a large bowl of ice water; cool completely. Drain.
- Combine beans, arugula, tomatoes, chickpeas, cheese and pine nuts. Toss with Creamy Balsamic Dressing to coat. If desired, top servings with Fried Chickpeas.
- Creamy Balsamic Dressing: Whisk 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp. Dijon mustard, ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme fine sea salt, ½ tsp. minced garlic and ½ tsp. honey. Add pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in ½ cup Fresh Thyme extra virgin olive oil.
- *Note: Reserve one-third of the chickpeas for Fried Chickpeas (if using).
- Fried Chickpeas: Dry reserved chickpeas with a paper towel and fry in 1 inch vegetable oil in a saucepan over high heat 2 minutes or until chickpeas are crispy. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels. Season to taste with salt and garlic powder.
Courtesy of Fresh Thyme Market