- Place rack in center and heat over to 450 degrees F, and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- To make dipping sauce, place all ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend or process until smooth.
- Cut pollock into strips 1-inch wide (easiest when fish is partially thawed) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix breading ingredient together (bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper) in a shallow dish or pie pan; place flour and egg whites in separate dishes.
- Dip fish sticks in flour, then in egg whites, then breading mix, coating evenly. Return coated fish sticks to baking sheet, spacing evenly. Bake about 10-12 minutes until golden brown, turning as needed.
- While fish sticks are baking, cut apples in quarters and core them; slice into smaller wedges (about 12 per apple). Toss with raisins, pecans, and cinnamon. Heat butter in a medium saucepan. Add fruit mix, saute lightly about 3-5 minutes.
- Apples should be slightly crisp. Serve with 8 oz of 100% cranberry juice and ¾ cups of green beans.
Recipe courtesy of National Fisheries Institute, Stemilt & Juice Products Association